Kord Lagu You Are the Reason

And all creation sing You praise For You are the Lord of Mercy and Grace You are the reason You are the reason Im here. Sabtu 20 Januari 2018 2250.


Not Angka Pianika Lagu Dewa 19 Kangen Pianika Lagu Surat Cinta

Lirik dan Kunci Chord Gitar Lagu Harusnya Aku - Armada Seharusnya Bukan Dia yang Bersamamu Calum Scott dokRCTI Berikut lirik lagu dan kunci chord gitar You Are The Reason - Calum Scott.

. You Are The Reason Calum Scottb Introb G Em C D G Verse 1b G There goes my heart beating Em Cause you are the reason C D Im losing my sleep G Please come back now Verse 2b G There goes my mind racing Em And you are the reason C D That Im still breathing Em Im hopeless now Chorusb C D Id climb every mountain Em And swim every. Kunci gitar dan lirik lagu rohani Kristen We are the reason. G D C D I need you to hold me tonight.

Cause you are the reason F G Im losing my sleep C Please come back now Verse 2 C There goes my mind racing Am And you are the reason F G That Im still breathing Am Im hopeless now Chorus F G Id climb every mountain Am C And swim every ocean F G Just to be with you Am G And fix what Ive broken Am G C G F Fm Oh cause I need you to see C That you. TRIBUNSTYLECOM - Berikut ini lirik lagu dan chord dari lagu You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. Simak di bawah ini.

Berikut ini chord kunci gitar dan lirik lagu yang berjudul You Are The Reason dari Calum Scott. Intro G Em C D G Verse 1 G There goes my heart beating Em Cause you are the reason C D Im losing my sleep G Please come back now Verse 2 G There goes my mind racing Em And you are the reason C D That Im still breathing Em Im hopeless now Chorus C D Id climb every mountain Em And swim every ocean C D Just to be with you G D And fix what Ive. Intro A Gm D F A Verse A There goes my heart beating Gm Cause you are the reason D F Im losing my sleep.

Chord Gitar Lagu You Are The Reason - Calum Scott. Fm Dont you know the reason. Chorus G C D Id climb every mountain D Em And swim every ocean G C Just to be with you D Em D And fix what Ive broken Em D G D C Cm Oh.

Selain You Are The Reason Scott juga menciptakan karya lainnya seperti Where Are You Now dan Dancing on My Own. Cause I need you to see. Intro E Verse 1 E Cm Im not a perfect person E As many things I wish I didnt do Cm But I continue learning A I never meant to do those things to you B And so I have to say before I go E That I just want you to know Chorus Cm Ive found a reason for me A To change who I used to be B A reason to start over new E.

Sabtu 20 November 2021 2248. Im here The reason Im free Youre the only reason that I sing The reason I live The reason I breathe Youre the only. You are the reason You are the reason Im here.

Kunci Gitar Calum Scott - You Are The Reason chord lagu ini telah disedrhanakan agar kamu mudah memainkan dan menyanyikannya. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Chord Hoobastank The Reason. You Are The Reason merupakan salah satu single dalam album Calum Scott yang berjudul Only Human.

Kunci Gitar Calum Scott - You Are The Reason Intro G Em C D G Verse 1 G There goes my heart beating Em Cause you are the reason C Im losing my sleep. Chord Kunci Gitar You Are The Reason - Calum Scott. You are Alpha and Omega Everlasting Father mighty God oure the reason.

Berikut adalah lirik lagu dan chord You Are The Reason yang dimulai dari kunci gitar C. Em Ive found a reason for me C To change who I used to be D A reason to start over new G and the reason is you. Senin 4 Mei 2020 2154.

Lagu berjudul You Are The Reason ini dibawakan oleh Calum Scott. TRIBUNWOWCOM - Lagu You Are The Reason adalah lagu yang dinyanyikan penyanyi asal Inggris Calum Scott. Lagu bergenre pop ini dirilis pada 2018 lalu.

Cause you are the reason F G Im losing my sleep C Please come back now Verse 2 C There goes my mind racing Am And you are the reason F G That Im still breathing Am Im hopeless now Chorus F G Id climb every mountain Am C And swim every ocean F G Just to be with you Am G And fix what Ive broken Am G C G F Fm. Intro b F Dm Verse b F Morning Has Come I See The Sun Dm Throughout The Night I Feel Your Love Bb You Are The Reason C F You Are The Reason Im Here F And All Creation Sing You Praise Dm For You Are The Lord Of Mercy And Grace Bb You Are The Reason C F You Are The Reason Im Here Dm Bb F Jesus You Are Alpha And Omega Dm Bb C Everlasting. Chord gitar lagu Kunci gitar lagu Calum Scott - You are the reason - 5999 Ganti Kunci Gitar.

C D G That you are the reason. Chord You Are The Reason - Calum Scott Just To Be With You. Chord Lagu Rohani.

And the reason is You G and the reason is You F and the reason is You G and the reason is You Em Im not a perfect person C I never meant to do those things to you D And so I have to say before I go G That I just want you to know Reff III. There goes my m A ind racing And you are the r Gm7 eason. There goes my h C ands shaking And you are the r Am eason My heart keeps b F leeding G I need you n C ow Verse 4 If I could t C urn back the clock Id make sure the l Am ight defeated the dark Id spend every h F our of every d G ay Keeping you Am safe.

Lagu You Are The Reason dirilis pada tahun 2018. Fm That He came A oh He came to save us B When He gave His life for us A E Gm He suffered and died Cm To a world that was lost Fm He gave all He could give B E To show us the reason to live A B E He is the reason to live. Chord kunci gitar You Are The Reason Calum Scott Intro C Am F G C C There goes my heart beating Am Cause you are the reason F G Im losing my slee.

E Please come back now E There goes my mind racing Cm And you are the reason A B That Im still breathing. Cm Im hopeless now. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar You Are The Reason - Calum Scott Berikut ini lirik lagu dan chord dari lagu You Are The Reason by Calum Scott.

C D G You are the reason. -There goes my he A art beating Cause you are the re Gm7 ason Im losing my s Dmaj7 leep Fsus4 Please come back n A ow. Gm FA Bb Dm D Dm Oh cause I need youto see D That you are the reason F I dont wanna fight no more Gm I dont wanna hide no more FA Bb I dont wanna cry no more Dm Oh cause I need you to see D You are the reason F A little closer now Gm Just a little closer now FA Bb Come a little closer now Bb Dm D F I need you to hold me tonight.

KompilasiChord - Berikut adalah kunci gitar Calum Scott - You Are The Reason yang kamu cari-cari lagu ini dapat kamu mainkan dengan mudah dan silahkan ganti chord sesuai dengan nada vokal kamu. Chorus E A B Id climb every mountain B Cm And swim every ocean E A Just to be with you B Cm B And fix what Ive broken Cm B E B A Am Ohcause I need you to see. And you are the reason F G That Im still breathing Am Im hopeless now Chorus F G Id climb every mountain Am C And swim every ocean F G Just to be with you Am G And fix what Ive broken Am G C G F Fm Oh cause I need you to see C That you are the reason Verse 3 C There goes my hands shaking Am And you are the reason.


Pin On Sheet Music


Pin On Aesthetic Unch


Pin On Music Teaching

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code